How this is considered a copyright infringement !! How !

You upload footage you steal from TV and other YouTube channels. The only reason you have one strike instead of one per video is dumb luck. Let's hope this changes soon and goodbye.
i agree with you most of TV channels i upload about 1-5 mints of thier 3-hrs-per-day show and they dont not upload their footage to YT or any other sites .... and if some do they put poor titles and few views they get. we here in Egypt have huge political events we have tons of TalkShow around 24hr people miss all of them Live they depend on YT and facebook and we give them that... so its considered as fair use

i agree with you most of TV channels i upload about 1-5 mints of thier 3-hrs-per-day show and they dont not upload their footage to YT or any other sites .... and if some do they put poor titles and few views they get. we here in Egypt have huge political events we have tons of TalkShow around 24hr people miss all of them Live they depend on YT and facebook and we give them that... so its considered as fair use

No, that's not fair use. That's copyright infringement. You don't get to dilute the concept of fair use by complaining that people can't be bothered to get a PVR and watch the content later. Just like I don't get to claim that I missed the last Breaking Bad episode, so it's ok to download it because "fair use".

You are plainly recording someone elses material, uploading it to YouTube and monetizing it. This is against the rules and you will only find sympathy from others who are doing the same. Enjoy your 6 month disabled monetization from the strike.

i agree with you most of TV channels i upload about 1-5 mints of thier 3-hrs-per-day show and they dont not upload their footage to YT or any other sites

Just because they don't upload to YouTube doesn't mean that you can take their footage and put it on YouTube.

They make their money on broadcast TV.

we here in Egypt have huge political events we have tons of TalkShow around 24hr
Like the Will It Blend channel - huuuuuge Egyptian political event, and nowhere available online...[DOUBLEPOST=1387135310,1387135188][/DOUBLEPOST]
I suppose. But the guy does seem rather naive about what he's doing and to his knowledge he's just making a video. He wasn't maliciously trying to 'cheat the system'.
Yeah, naive enough to unlink his channel after being called out...

Like the Will It Blend channel - huuuuuge Egyptian political event, and nowhere available online...[DOUBLEPOST=1387135310,1387135188][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah, naive enough to unlink his channel after being called out...
i'm not defending myself here but some people dont know english they see videos like this for first time at my channel i know there are some (overtaking) in the act, i'm gonna think of some ideas to make my own content

A montage of the nude scenes in Miley Cyrus' Wrecking Ball video; TV footage about FC Barcelona; TV report about a David Beckham commercial, stuff about the Obamas and the fake sign language guy at the Mandela memorial. Very important and unavailable Egyptian news indeed. And everything nicely watermarked with his own channel (even twice watermarked on many of em). Sorry, @MarkRodriguez2012 I don't buy the naive...

So stealing and re-uploading videos in English helps them a lot...
i'm not stealing i'm doing some reports u can call it...u see its 32-sec not the original song ... again i know i make some wrongs at the channel[DOUBLEPOST=1387136433,1387136356][/DOUBLEPOST]guys not even one post answered the main question if a BIG channel (100k+ subscribers) dont like my OWN VIDEO content how they strike me and youtube confirm their strike

Last edited:
Back