How They Did It? (A question about copyrights for my Music ch.)

Clarity

Reaction score
Hi. I'm diving into my subject quickly.

I'll make an anime-game musics drum cover channel, but i have a "?" in my head. I'm going to put my drums into the original versions of the songs, and the songs that i'm going to add my drums on, are all copyrighted of course, by their own composers or publishers. That means, i just cannot setup content-id for my videos as they include copyrighted feature in it. So my question is, what if someone sends me a fake copyright claim, how can i prove that it's my own video? Can you share your thoughts with me? So much thanks, to whoever helps me about the complexity of these political situations.

And i can give you some sample videos with the exact same situation, but no problematic. How they did it?

(Sadly thread rules do not support links. So i deleted links, and i can give the channel names as you can see them to get my problem better; COOP3RDRUMM3R / Matt McGuire)

As you can see, they're using the original versions of the songs aswell. So how can they..? How are they dealing with the fake copyright claims, without content-id's of their own videos?[DOUBLEPOST=1538249659,1538164141][/DOUBLEPOST]Any comments?

Eric Parker

Reaction score
False copyright claims are actually very uncommon (if we're talking about CID), and cover videos are NOT fair use, so if the video is claimed by the owner, that would be a valid Content ID match. As far as takedowns go, if the company has no relation to the owner, you can simply fill that out in your dispute.