How Stupid Can It Get??

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
I used to do tech support as a job and it's totally soul destroying when you see first hand the stupidity of some people. But I think more annoying than stupidity is the high sense of entitlement that many people have. They want the moon on a stick for no effort.
I fully agree with you, @Crown

The sense of entitlement is literally driving me batty; as is the fifth rate English they speak. As of tomorrow I need to walk away from it for a while; as if I see one more "On my monetization" as if monetization is something they own, or "Please Review immediately approved" as if their approval as a YPP member channel is a foregone conclusion, my already shortened temper will flare even more than it has!

Last edited:
Reactions: Crown

NotZach

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Comedian, Gamer
Lmao "Thanks information"
I love it.

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
question their not sense making of english proper :giggle:
When you do that, this is the result. Please read the entire thread, as this user chose both to take remarks stating what I was doing while answering as arrogance, and on top of that, questioned why I have the Expert designation in the first place. I answered every question they had, including whether there were penalties available for levy against CID/CMS users who abuse the Content ID system, and why they were rarely used (robots not being perfect and the dispute process being there to mitigate this); but the result is at the end of the thread.

A lesson to me for trying to help others, I guess.

https://support.google.com/youtube/thread/2974914?hl=en