Channel Type
Musician
Last edited:

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
They keep asking the same question until they get the answer they want to hear. lol

Reactions: KatyAdelson

cbpayne

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Lots of potential nominees for a Darwin Award on that help group

I have seen several their lately with posters confused between minutes and hours for monetization. They think they have "4000" "minutes"!

Reactions: Crown

cbpayne

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
lmao i had a good laugh there on the question about a question haha
I did see a post there with a reply something to the effect that YouTube needed to put in place an IQ test before allowing people to post there. I can see why they should!

Reactions: Michael

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
some days I think youtube should require you take a Iq test before your allowed to comment on video's, maybe it should be required before your allowed to create a channel as well...lol

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
some days I think youtube should require you take a Iq test before your allowed to comment on video's, maybe it should be required before your allowed to create a channel as well...lol
Indeed, indeed!

The so-called "technical channels" for example are good candidates for the experiment. Quite a few of these contain hacking content, or circumvention of technological measures content. They then draw a Community Guidelines termination and wonder why it happens.

This is one of the most common time you see this statement:

"I believe my channel should not have been terminated, because I follow all YouTube Guidelines carefully. Please check my channel again to see if users have falsely flagged my content. If you find anything against your policy, please delete my violated (their spelling not mine) videos, but restore my channel."

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I used to do tech support as a job and it's totally soul destroying when you see first hand the stupidity of some people. But I think more annoying than stupidity is the high sense of entitlement that many people have. They want the moon on a stick for no effort.