How should we grow/promote our group gaming channel ?

ProjectPastaCast

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
There's 5 if us on the channel, and we've been uploading regularly for almost 5 months now, and we've gained 67 subs. But we're struggling to take our channel to the next level, so I'd appreciate it if you could go take a look at our channel and content and leave me some feedback on what we should do/change to increase our subscriber base and grow our channel.

Matias Riojas III

The Don. (Donated $786)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I do like your channel lol. Its not bad. Just improve the mic quality a bit. Plus with a gaming channel you can't expect to gain a bunch of subs just from uploading daily. Remember quality of quantity :).

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Honestly, the best thing to do is to have a video go viral. What I'd recommend doing is once in a while making a video that's maybe one minute long and very funny/viral-potential, and trying to post it on various pages in reddit. If one of them picks it up, you'll get traffic and likely gain some subscribers. That's what I'd recommend.

Oh, and when you upload a video to YouTube and post it to reddit, you can leave a link to the reddit post in your video description, prompting people who have reddit to upvote it. I've tried that a couple times, with sub-par success. However, it's helped out other people a bunch, so it's worth a shot!

Scheiffer Bates

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer
I've checked your channel out guys, I'd probably say your best bet is to latch onto someone who's fairly big on YouTube who you know and get them to perhaps offer you some plugs and affiliation. Reddit is a good option too, give it a catchy title to make people watch! They're a tough crowd to please!