How should I set up my paypal?

El-Desu

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm a small youtuber, so I don't think I should connect my paypal to my youtube, but I was going to make one, so I wanted to know, should I create a Business or a Personal paypal account for whenever I do connect my paypal to my youtube. What are the pros and cons of each type, and which one should I use?

videoeditgr

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I do not know if you can directly connect Youtube with paypal except a "donate" link or something.

What I do is just mentioning the channel's paypal "support" option with a directlink to paypal.me/"username"

keeping it simple is the best solution I guess for us (as you say)
I'm a small youtuber
:)

El-Desu

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I do not know if you can directly connect Youtube with paypal except a "donate" link or something.
I thought you could connect paypal with youtube, so your ad revenue goes to your paypal?

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I thought you could connect paypal with youtube, so your ad revenue goes to your paypal?

Paypal is not accepted.

Depending on your payment address, the following payment options may be available to you: Checks, Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), EFT via Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA), Wire Transfer and Western Union Quick Cash.

To set up your form of payment, follow these steps:

1. Sign in to your AdSense account.
  2. In the left navigation panel, click Payments.
  3. Click Manage payment methods.
  4. Click Add payment method.
  5. In the "Add a payment method" section, enter your bank account information.
  6. Click Save.

AlexandraMcLean

Reaction score
I really hope that you will not find my answer aggressive, but I have literally no idea how you set up those! No, I’m not one of those morons who are saying that internet is the Satan’s creation and there is nothing good in it, no. I just say that if you want everything to work just fine and keep your nerves under control, so you don’t have to go see a neurologist under your forties, it’s better to let professionals do this kind of jobs for you. Here https://covery.ai/products/trustchain you will get all the assistance you need and even more, a good atmosphere!

Last edited:

Nicekid76

The Bostonian YTtalker
Reaction score
Website
nicekid76.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
welcome to the forum.
you're replying to a thread that is almost 3 years old (over 1,000 days old). Please check the date of the thread and don't reply to extremely old threads.
all the people previously on this thread have been off the website for at least a full year, and the original poster has been off website for 3 years.

you can check when they last logged in by clicking or tapping on their profile. you're essentially talking to no one since they will most likely never see it.