How should i go about celebrating 30 subscribers

Sethology

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer
I have very recently hit 30 subs and I would like to celebrate for that and for my cursed 28 subs finally moved any ideas

Reactions: Md Sk Johnny

Seansie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
First of all, congratulations! Maybe you could make a video to thank your subscribers and let them know directly that they are appreciated. Watching other people's subscriber milestone videos may give you some ideas on that. If 30 subs has convinced you of a new goal (such as posting more often, upgrading equipment, or anything you think your subscribes may be interested in knowing) mention that in the video too

If you'd rather not dedicate an entire video to it, you could just briefly mention it at the start or end card of your next video.

From watching one video I can say that your audio quality is really good! Keep it up!

Sethology

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer
Thank you I think I will take the approach of making a separate video and making a new goal like posting more often, Etc

Reactions: Md Sk Johnny

DatMasterHunts

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Definitely! Improving yourself not only gives you more morale when on youtube, but also shows to your sub base that you want to continue to give them good content.

Reactions: Sethology

Sethology

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer
Thanks for the Advice DatMasterHunts