How Quickly Does Your Channel Grow?

It'sDumi

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm curious to know how quickly your channel grows on a daily/weekly basis? (I grow by about 5 subs a week and occasionally get bursts of up to 20/30 in a week)
And at what point did you channel start growing at the rate that it did? (Mine started when i hit about 250 subs)

Thanks <3

hope my question makes sense xD

Reactions: Joshuatinbucket

Kate's Adventures

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm seeing very slow growth at the moment, I have 36 subscribers and I don't believe there's big enough numbers to determine a pattern. Interested to know the experiences of others though.

Political Junkie News

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I'm at 90. It comes in small little burts for me. Our biggest growth came when we had a video get near 20,000 views.
It seems super obvious but I'll say it anyway: subs come with views. There's no magic sub number where people just sub to you for no reason. They see your content first and then sub.
That's my limited experience though.

Andy J. Valer

The Awko-Taco
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
When I was posting consistently about a month ago and promoting myself well with good topics and trends, I would say about a minimum of 10 per week. Now its stagnant but I haven't been posting at all lately.

RodakTV

Soldier/Youtuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It really depends on how hard I advertise and promote my content. In two days, where I spent roughly around 16 hours a day ( from waking up to falling asleep ) promoting, I gained about 60 subscribers. It was extremely exhausting, and looking back, it was definitely not worth it! I don't know the exact number of those 60 that actually enjoyed and continue to view my content.

Now, I gain a few a day, kind of a hit and miss. Could be 5 a day, could be 2 a day.

Vir

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I am on 514 now and my daily average is 5, it's average because sometimes I get 3, sometimes 8 and rarely 10 but they keep going up! Every single one is so motivating :D I guess it's been like this since after the 200s or less

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't really get much, maybe like 1 or 2 a month. Probably because I don't know how to Youtube.

FoldingNotes

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Commentator, Animator
I'm recovering at a very slow pace since the purges. It's been around one or two per week. Everyone else is counting on me to upload a new video.

Sam4God

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
My current daily average is 7, but it depends on the time of year too... I gained twice as many subscribers in August for instance, than I did in September.