HOW PARTNERSHIP WORKS!!

Jack Bell

Me =]
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Vlogger, Reviewer
Hay
Here are a few commonly asked questions about Partnership.
Its not just youtube who give out partnerships. There are other groups out there that also do partnerships such as machinima. Groups like these are better to try get a Partnership with alothough you will need alot of views and subscribers.

1:Q: How famous do i have to be to get a partnership?
A: You mainly become "Famous" when you get a partnership.

2:Q:How many videos do i need to upload before I get a partnership?
A: I have seen people with 800+ videos and still no partnership, you need to get views on the videos aswell.

3:Q: Can I buy a Partnership from youtube?
A: -.- No!

4:Q:How do i make my own Partnership group?
A: Basiclly its god dam near impossible. You have to be mega famous to even concider making a group and to do so you would need to contact youtube to do so.

5:Q:What kinds of videos would get me a Partnership, Quick?!
A: -.- You should make videos because you enjoy doing them, not just for the money. Just make videos that you enjoy making and people will come....but if you really need to no, COD commontary -.-

Basiclly the way to get a partnership is to have a mix of lots of views, videos and subscribers. (Take into concideration that likes and faviourts does effect if you get a partnership.)
But try contacting a SMALL group that do partnerships. Its no good contacting Machinima.

I hope this helped in some way. If you have any questions please leave them below.

Jack.Bell

Reactions: Elizabeth Prior

KoolStoryTV

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
So when you apply for partnership...which partner picks you since there is a lot? Like I kinda don't get it

Jack Bell

Me =]
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Vlogger, Reviewer
OIt deppends on the kind of videos you do,
Like machinima won't partner a blogger

Future History Projects

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Hay
Here are a few commonly asked questions about Partnership.
Its not just youtube who give out partnerships. There are other groups out there that also do partnerships such as machinima. Groups like these are better to try get a Partnership with alothough you will need alot of views and subscribers.

1:Q: How famous do i have to be to get a partnership?
A: You mainly become "Famous" when you get a partnership.

2:Q:How many videos do i need to upload before I get a partnership?
A: I have seen people with 800+ videos and still no partnership, you need to get views on the videos aswell.

3:Q: Can I buy a Partnership from youtube?
A: -.- No!

4:Q:How do i make my own Partnership group?
A: Basiclly its god dam near impossible. You have to be mega famous to even concider making a group and to do so you would need to contact youtube to do so.

5:Q:What kinds of videos would get me a Partnership, Quick?!
A: -.- You should make videos because you enjoy doing them, not just for the money. Just make videos that you enjoy making and people will come....but if you really need to no, COD commontary -.-

Basiclly the way to get a partnership is to have a mix of lots of views, videos and subscribers. (Take into concideration that likes and faviourts does effect if you get a partnership.)
But try contacting a SMALL group that do partnerships. Its no good contacting Machinima.

I hope this helped in some way. If you have any questions please leave them below.

Jack.Bell
Who are you partnered with?

KoolStoryTV

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Lol I'm so confused...so you get pick which one when you apply? or do they pick you??????