How often should I upload videos?

It really depends in my opinion. I think uploading videos close to each other can have both a negative and positive effect on your channel in terms of views. I would say that uploading each and every day can be a good thing, however, I don't really do mass uploads myself and I prefer to space out my videos to 2 a week. My usual uploads are 1 on the weekday usually a wednesday and another on a weekend where my traffic is at its peak. Depending on what kind of show you put on your channel, it could or could not work to your benefit. Personal opinion though, I am subbed to some people who upload on a daily basis, however I find myself almost conveniently skipping through their videos most of the time unless if they have content that interest me. For me 2 a week is good enough. You give your viewers time to enjoy your videos and at the same time you give them space to miss your epic appearances enough to wait and anticipate the next upload.

Hey thanks! I think that's good advice. And that's roughly what I'm doing now. Since I have relatively few legitimate subscribers right now (my count is currently inaccurate due to a combination of bad judgment and SubPals) I suppose I was wondering if there would be any benefit to increasing what I'm currently doing.

So if my current upload rate of 2-3 videos per week is comfortable for me, I would be doing well to keep that pace?
yeah that is a great amount. Even if you felt comfortable posting more i would advise you were at tjat amount so that's great. Also the only thing i will say is when your channel get bigger you know more subs and views then maybe upload 3 - 5 times a week. Hope this helps you out mate.

Dont spam your uploads on youtube bcoz then subs will see that they have to watch so much and they wont do dat xD Like mentioned above yu can do 1 upload a day :) ONLY if yu can do dat ;) What yu also can do is do 3 - 5 uploads a week :)

just upload when ever you make a video, thats what i do, i dont like having a schedule, but i do try and have atleast one every 5 days if i havnt made other videos , but i would say if you upload like twice in one day, dont upload for anotehr 4 days or somthing

Hey thanks! I think that's good advice. And that's roughly what I'm doing now. Since I have relatively few legitimate subscribers right now (my count is currently inaccurate due to a combination of bad judgment and SubPals) I suppose I was wondering if there would be any benefit to increasing what I'm currently doing.
you could definitely experiment and see if it works for you. :D Try maybe a week or two with daily uploads and see if it helps your growth with subscribers. You could also ask your current subbies if they would like to see more frequent videos from you. For the genre I cater for, it is quite impossible to create daily videos, because there is just too much work to put so much out that frequently. However, it might work for you :p

Dont spam your uploads on youtube bcoz then subs will see that they have to watch so much and they wont do dat xD Like mentioned above yu can do 1 upload a day :) ONLY if yu can do dat ;) What yu also can do is do 3 - 5 uploads a week :)

Thanks! Sometimes I need things to be broken down into really simple answers. I'm a simple guy. :)

Back