How often do you change your background?

Tence

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hm, honestly. I rarely change it. Im the kind of guy who loves the same thing to keep. :D

zeeeeeeek

YourStreetPerformer
Reaction score
How often does everyone change their YouTube background? Do you change it often or not at all once its up it is up? Do you think its a good thing to change it now and then? Is it bad changing it often for your audience? Please share your thoughts with us on this :)

Personally I change mine all the time but thats due to testing backgrounds out for our background sites. I dont think it is has any effect but that's with my own audience and they might like seeing what's on offer.
I think its best to design a really nice background and keep it that way, make small changes at a time as not to confuse your subscribers. Try to refrain from major overhauls but if you do contact your subscribers by posting bulletin and letting them know of the changes and have them rate those changes

TheDutch1K

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I generally change it when I feel like it's getting old, like yesterday :)
By the way, Zeek, your channel link has a typo ;)

zeeeeeeek

YourStreetPerformer
Reaction score
I generally change it when I feel like it's getting old, like yesterday :)
By the way, Zeek, your channel link has a typo ;)
Thanks for pointing out the typo !! and love your commentating . Road to commando seems like an interesting game.

Neakiaro

Banned
Reaction score
I change mine every week to 6 months. Depends what I feel like and what it is. If it was a very good custom BG I had someone make for the channel and it is relivent, I use that for maybe the 6 month mark. Though if I am on pimpmychannel.com or find one on YouTube somewhere randomly, then I use that for a week to threeish. Never usually longer.

TheDutch1K

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Thanks for pointing out the typo !! and love your commentating . Road to commando seems like an interesting game.
Haha, you obviously don't know what the video's are about! It's a Road To Commander, the game is Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. :)

zeeeeeeek

YourStreetPerformer
Reaction score
Haha, you obviously don't know what the video's are about! It's a Road To Commander, the game is Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. :)
I haven't been much into gaming i thought that was the name of the game.. The last game i played was counter strike which was about 6 years ago, i have been too busy with work and other things i have never had the time to enjoy playing games. You can say i have been living under a rock for the past 7 years so really dont know any games post 2005.