How often do you change your background?

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
How often does everyone change their YouTube background? Do you change it often or not at all once its up it is up? Do you think its a good thing to change it now and then? Is it bad changing it often for your audience? Please share your thoughts with us on this :)

Personally I change mine all the time but thats due to testing backgrounds out for our background sites. I dont think it is has any effect but that's with my own audience and they might like seeing what's on offer.

Mr Gingee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I dont change it really, only if i feel too.

and i think its ok to change it with an audience, but may confuse them.

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I dont change it really, only if i feel too.

and i think its ok to change it with an audience, but may confuse them.
I agree with the confusion you mentioned, I can imagine them getting used to seeing something over and over and then to see a new one they would probably be like wow or "I preferred the old one".

Mr Gingee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah Imagine all the hate mail with "I preffered the old one". People may de sub, Hectic.

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah Imagine all the hate mail with "I preffered the old one". People may de sub, Hectic.
Lol it sounds funny but I can imagine some people stooping to that level over it.

Mr Gingee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Probably
People
Pelvic
Peice
Potato
PICNIC.

iDastardly

I've Got It
Reaction score
I change my background every now and then because I think it gets boring seeing the same one every day for too long and its nice giving people something fresh to look at.

ford1001

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
I change my background when I feel the need, like lets say if there is a big game being released in a week I might change it to a background of that game, but most of the time it's just my CorruptDairy one