How often do upload videos?

Daisyah

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I usually do once a week or twice one week and none the next. I try to come up with different ideas but I have a lot of outside stuff and I'd feel a lot more motivated if i had a lot of subscribers

TylersMagic

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It used to vary in frequency from a couple weeks to a couple months apart. Now I'm trying to release a magic trick video on the first Monday of every month. I'll be working on mixing in vlogs, to increase upload frequency. I'm also working on doing a month of daily uploads as sort of an experiment.

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
At the moment I upload once every 3rd week or so. I really dont have time for making more videos as it is right now.
But I´m hoping to get more time in the future. I make animation movies and the can take quite some time to make
In the future I would like to do 1 video every week so that will be the goal for me later this year

Yachts For Sale

Yachts For Sale
Reaction score
I'm aiming at once a month this year, and I probably won't do any more vlog style videos. The vlogs get very few views and the quality is not great, the yacht reviews on the other hand get lots more views and are higher quality...although they take a LOT longer to organise and are quite costly.

Kristeen

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I'm aiming at once a month this year, and I probably won't do any more vlog style videos. The vlogs get very few views and the quality is not great, the yacht reviews on the other hand get lots more views and are higher quality...although they take a LOT longer to organise and are quite costly.
I'm in the same boat (pardon the pun hahaha). I'm also aiming for uploading once a month but I'm not too strict about it because I'm focusing on creating interesting videos that are of higher quality.

The consistency on my channel comes from maintaining similar video structures, my personality as well as the upload days. I might upload once or even less a month but subscribers know that it will always be on a weekend at a certain time.

Reactions: Yachts For Sale

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I recently switched to a daily upload from a Bi-daily upload. Scheduled way in advance same time every day. Jury is still out whether its worth it.

Kristeen

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I recently switched to a daily upload from a Bi-daily upload. Scheduled way in advance same time every day. Jury is still out whether its worth it.
Haha, it's all about testing after all. Let us know how it goes! :)

Yachts For Sale

Yachts For Sale
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat (pardon the pun hahaha). I'm also aiming for uploading once a month but I'm not too strict about it because I'm focusing on creating interesting videos that are of higher quality.

The consistency on my channel comes from maintaining similar video structures, my personality as well as the upload days. I might upload once or even less a month but subscribers know that it will always be on a weekend at a certain time.
We certainly are in the same boat...and the pun was well received :0)
I appreciated your comment about consistency coming from the same video structures. I listened to a presentation by Amy Schmittauer in which she spoke about the importance of this. I am trying to keep the format of my presentation pretty much the same in each video so that the viewers know what to expect.

BeanTubes

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I try to upload every other day BUT with my current editing style it takes me a bit longer to edit video's

Envision Adventure

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I've been uploading once a week for quite a while now. Planning on increasing my uploads to multiple times a week in a couple of months though.