How often do upload videos?

XXXL Gamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have a schedule that I upload videos every Monday Wednesday and Friday, I try to upload at least 2 videos each day (normally the same game but split in to parts)

Reactions: Pizza Thom

OC_YT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I upload once per week on my main channel (not amazing for growth, but I hope that the quality of the videos and the consistency of my upload schedule makes up for that)

Upload daily on my gaming channel, a lot easier to do that with playthrough style gaming content as all that is really required is synching up the audio with the gameplay and then rendering

Reactions: Pizza Thom

TobyWan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
One video a day but ive done double uploads the past couple days cause i want to try and ride the horizon zero dawn wave lol.

Reo Lazaro

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I think a big part of the upload schedule comes down to what content you want to create. The goal of my channel was to do gaming analysis and discussions, which take some time to write the script and edit. I tried doing a playthrough analysis the other day as something new, and found this was a lot faster to create. Saved on video editing time, and I only had to worry about a little scripting and then audio. My upload schedule is - aim for one video weekly, and if I can do more, great. Still experimenting on other video types, to see if I can create another series that is easier to produce. Then I could look at two videos a week.

okaysimi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I am currently working on posting 2 videos a week. I have posted one a week in the past but I found if something came up it was very easy to have no videos being posted that week. I am currently working on posting videos every Wednesday and Saturday. It's only been about 2 weeks of doing it so far so hopefully I am able to stick to it! I could not manage doing more than 2 videos a week though.

adams eats

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Twice a week every Monday and Friday 5pm GMT. I've missed the deadline only twice I think since I started a schedule

JesusGreen

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I used to make 2 videos a week. Then I discovered that the YouTube algorithm massively rewards you for daily uploads. So I started uploading daily, and I intend to keep it that way indefinitely unless something causes me to be unable to do so.