How not to make a video!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Gingee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi guys, Mr Gingee here and this is a video my mate recently re uploaded to his account. It was filmed back in 09 or 10, This basically a list of how NOT to upload a video to youtube.

Now lets get started on how NOT to make a video for youtube.

Step 1; Copyrighted music, I have gone over what this is in another thread which even has free music creators and websites with it, go check that out.

Step 2; Recorder with a laptop webcam, This is not good for bringing in subs, People want clear and crisp viewing, not blurry Out of line crap.

Step 3; Dont edit the sound properly so all you hear is "hey their Delilah" I should have put in game sounds aswell

Step 4; Dont cut out music half way through :l Where is the entertainment then?

Step 5; ADD IN EFFORT, without effort youve got s**t like this floating around the top of the toilet (Expression for Rubbish videos ontop of good ones)

Please guys, listen to this tutorial do not be silly and make videos like this, AND AT THE f*****g END I MOVE AWAY MY LAPTOP AND YOU SEE s**t ON MY FLOOR. the end.

-Hope this helped-

~Mr Gingee

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Good tutorial, it's good you're using your previous experience on YouTube and learning from it and then sharing it. My brother has done a few videos using his phone before and they were similar to this one but they weren't for YouTube. I think with experience comes knowledge and we all learn from our mistakes and this shows that and will help others not do the same thing first, first impressions make lasting ones and we need to make videos the best we can with as much knowledge first as possible.

Mr Gingee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah, I mean this was from 09 or 10 like i said, in those days i thourght "This is so good" when it wasn't, But your right, Ive had several other accounts, one which has a kinda popular video, with rubbish quality, but it teaches you a lesson, In most cases, its one step forward and two steps back, but sometimes its two steps forward, continuously.

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Some good knowledge there, I hope you will share more that you know with us all too. It is the same with anything in life, learn from your mistakes and other peoples, make a few of your own, learn from them, perfect what you do, you know it all eventually but still have more to learn and we keep going :)

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I watched the Skate 2 Montage there, it wasn't that bad, I was waiting forever for by such and such when it said A Production, then I watched it again and realised its on the board.

Mr Gingee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
XD funny story what you just said, thought itd be cool having it on the board.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Its a good idea it could be the time though.

Mr Gingee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Now im confused, what do you mean?

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It could be that is 01:35am and I am not all here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.