how NOT to get a partnership

cesarone102

Cesarone102
  • The most important ground rule is keep your content clean and appropriate for a general audience of all ages. This means the following:
  • Do not upload content that may be copyrighted where you haven’t obtained the explicity permission to use it in that video.
  • Do not upload content with sexually explicit or strongly sexually suggestive material.
  • Do not upload content with nudity or partial nudity.
  • Do not upload content with hate or abusive speech against any individual or group
  • Do not upload content with excessive profanity.
  • Do not upload content with graphic violence.
  • Do not upload content with drugs or drug use.
  • Do not upload content depicting cruelty to animals.
  • Do not upload content that may put that minors at risk or exploits them in a negative or harmful manner.
  • Do not upload content that promotes and encourages an illegal or dangerous activity.
  • Do not upload content promoting eating disorders
  • .Do not upload content with misleading or inaccurate metadata including video thumbs, titles, tags, and category. This abuse leads to a bad user experience on the site.

Lols in my vids i try not to swear but its really hard and i dont want to edit it out because it ruins the conversations especially when doing dual comms

I disagree with most of your "moral" posts. I agree that using copyrighted content isn't good, but supporting the use of drugs or something isn't a negative, by any standard.

I disagree with most of your "moral" posts. I agree that using copyrighted content isn't good, but supporting the use of drugs or something isn't a negative, by any standard.
not my rules youtubes rules ik what will effect the chances of getting a partnership i also know how to get one

not my rules youtubes rules ik what will effect the chances of getting a partnership i also know how to get one
Well, that's not a part of youtube prohibiting users from uploading content; plenty of partners upload controversial content.
YouTube has a rep for keeping old rules that are rarely to never enforced, yet are still officially on record. They aren't actively relevant though, is what I'm saying.

Well, that's not a part of youtube prohibiting users from uploading content; plenty of partners upload controversial content.
YouTube has a rep for keeping old rules that are rarely to never enforced, yet are still officially on record. They aren't actively relevant though, is what I'm saying.
ik but i just thought id list em even though it doesnt effect chances that much

Back