How Not To Fail At Youtube

ProjectPFX

Be part of the project.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer
Hey guys, as some of you may of seen, I made a thread on what people do wrong here on the forums, for those that didn't I've incorporated it into a video/gameplay, take a look and tell me what you think, cheers!

Reactions: Voice of Vanessa

Voice of Vanessa

Dimple-Smiles <3
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
The thread you wrote about how not to fail at youtube was brilliant..it also made me take a few looks at myself..thanks for that srsly! <3

ProjectPFX

Be part of the project.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer
The thread you wrote about how not to fail at youtube was brilliant..it also made me take a few looks at myself..thanks for that srsly! <3
was just leaving a post on your latest thread and as I posted this alert came up!:eek:

I'm glad I helped someone, thanks alot!

Reactions: Voice of Vanessa

Christopher

16Davies
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Good stuff, as a complete sidenote, if you want someone else for your left 4 dead 2 videos, I'll play the other campaigns with you.

ThePrinceofMillAve

The Dark Heart of My Little Pwny
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Very good points made over a brilliantly funny game as the backdrop. ^^

iRemi

iRemiGames
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sweet video. Not long finished watching the London 2012 Opening Ceremony myself and I've lived here since I was born and even I was confused as to what was going on half the time!?!

Not to mention how miserable the Queen looked. Must have been past her bed time I guess ^.^

Moving on! The topic you covered was great, and you did give some great advice. Gaming is definitely not a chore, whether you've hit the record button or not, so just have fun and enjoy the ride :D