How not associate with other Youtube channels?

Digital Beast

Loving YTtalk
See heres the story (not sure if this should be in legal help or here. )

I do youtube as a fun hobby, and it's been paying off decently. I wouldn't say AMAZING, but it's fun.

Now one of my siblings who lives in the same house got "inspired" to do youtube, and has made their channel. However, instead of gameplays, they (will) do compilations of makeup (they really love makeup). Mostly Instagram makeup compilations.

The problem is compilations seem to be more likely of getting copyright striked. We work on the same computer, and the accounts were made on the same computer.

In the event of her channel being horribly struck down by a few copyright strikes, will I be affected by this? If so how can I separate my channel from hers? We have different numbers, and heck I even have a bank account with mine. (She just started hers.)

(Note I do not want her channel getting struck, and with the abundant amount compilation channels out there, I doubt she'll be the first one. I'm just asking for an "in case" situation, or if I should be worried. I am confused on what to do.)

Any information would be appreciated :D

Back