How much $ would you need to make to be a full time YouTuber?

toqchista99

Reaction score
I live in Brooklyn (2nd most expensive cities in America). Georgia would be dirt cheap haha no offense kid.
yea, if you are comparing usa vs georgia then in georgia is more cheap everything;

example: here one bread cost is 0.27$
cocacola: 0.40$
and e.t.c

KidsCorner

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
is that my earns good ?
While your earning in this month is good, I would not be too happy about this spike. Seems you made all the money in 3 or 4 days and for the rest nothing? Before quitting my job I would want to see stable numbers daily.

For me, I only want to quit my job if I can reach >10k euro for 3 months in a row.

KiddieToysReview

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Stability is everything. A $ spike caused by a viral video is not sustainable long term. Completely different strategies need to be used to generate stable income. That's pretty much the only time you should consider quitting a stable job for Yt. If you want to do some reading about a guy who had great success with online income (part from affiliate links on yt, part speciality blog), check out: smartpassiveincome.com , he's pretty much the only IM guy I trust and respect.

Reactions: JackJack

danyatm

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
This is a complicated question. Unfortunately, not everything can be bought for money (I'm not sure that this is so, but my parents say so - and I believe them). I'm not going to be a professional youtuber. But I'm interested in it right now. I was born after the found of YouTube. But people lived until Its foundation. Everything changes.

Exine

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Honestly I would need 'pocket change' right now, I live with my parents and go to UNI, So long as i was getting £150 a week I would be set

Mcrocks9

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would need about 1500 to 2500 a month. I got bills to pay.

winson yuen

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
yea, if you are comparing usa vs georgia then in georgia is more cheap everything;

example: here one bread cost is 0.27$
cocacola: 0.40$
and e.t.c
I'm talking about the cost of living in Georgia is nothing compared to NYC.

ToysForKids

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
200% of our monthly expenses. Every month would guarantee income for another month if Youtube comes crashing down. After a year we'd have a full year secured.