How much subs did you get in your first month?

PositivelyBrainwashed

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Like 300 on my first month. But then I ran out of friends and network and only got about 20 my second month lol

TylersMagic

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think I got more in my first month than in any other month. Mostly from getting friends and family to subscribe to me. Posting on social media and whatnot. We had to do goals for a health class, so I decided to start making YouTube videos (I'd wanted to make them for a few years already), so that motivated me and got me started in getting subscribers.

Robinhe

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Like 4 in first month when I was making tech videos. Decided not to promote to my FB friends till I reach 100 subs or so.

Envision Adventure

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I think I only got 2 in the first month. I wasn't trying to promote my channel back then, I didn't even tell anyone about it. I really wasn't taking it very seriously back then.

BeanTubes

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My channel is 2 weeks old and I have 67 but I do have the backing of a channel with 10k

SephiZack

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Today is my first month (started 12th February) and I am currently sitting at 143 (shows 141 on my channel). I probably got lucky on my first month, but I hope I can keep gaining when I start pumping out more content

Naybor

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
94, but I think most of them were from friends/family that wanted to support me vs actual gained subs! XD