How Much Have You Made This Month?

Sunsbookishgamesx

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
I had a good month and gots paid £2800 just in time for Christmas.
Im from the uk and I've not got paid yet:( i got the notification from absence that they released my funds on the 21st.. but the money hasn't been put in my bank yet. How many days does it normally take you to get the money in your bank?[DOUBLEPOST=1483324848,1483324778][/DOUBLEPOST]ca
I have made £449 so far this month, now obviously that isn't going to get me a lot but it's still nice to have some extra money. (Will most likely buy a camera) But how much have you guy earned and will you spend it on YouTube or elsewhere?

can i ask how many days did it take after the 21st for you to actually get the money in your bank. I still haven't got my December payment in my bank!

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Im from the uk and I've not got paid yet:( i got the notification from absence that they released my funds on the 21st.. but the money hasn't been put in my bank yet. How many days does it normally take you to get the money in your bank?
It differs every time. Normally it hits my account around the 27th. The larger the payment the earlier I get it - I wonder if they prioritise from largest payments first?

Sunsbookishgamesx

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
It differs every time. Normally it hits my account around the 27th. The larger the payment the earlier I get it - I wonder if they prioritise from largest payments first?
ahhh so due to the bank holidays we have had so many do you think thats why my payment has been delayed:(

Elmartix

Reaction score
That's really good since you're starting Liquid, I'm sure it will be uphill from here. What was your CPM?

Eljay

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
I have like 20000 views per month by now but I only make like 5$ a month. I don't get why everybody else seems to make much more. In another thread one guy said he pays his rent from Youtube and in one video he says he has like 100000 views per month which is 5 times more than my videos get but 5 times more than 5$ is 25$. I couldn't even pay my phone bill with that. I don't get why I only make about 25 cents per 1000 views while others seem to make more than ten times the amount.