How much do you get paid on youtube?

GigiFun_KidsTv

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Other
You need to be pulling in the 100,000th views + zone, likes and comments to be getting a liveable allowance through the platform.
How do you know that? I never heard about it... You mean 100 000 views 100 000 likes and 100 000 comments? Thanks for information

Gits and Shiggles

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have $50 from when before youtube put those restrictions on monetization, need $100 to get payout sooooo hopefully I'll eventually reach 1000 subs so I can get that money.

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I'd say look into sponsors, at least then things are a little more stable than youtube. most people's earnings vary a lot between the seasons.

Speedster DEN

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You will earn around or just a bit more than 1$ for 1000 view, so you will need many view to make a good liveable allowance.

Cheers
Soren

wchap001

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I am making 2$ per month for now :(
dang and seems you get some good decent views. sounds about right. everything Ive researched is usually pennies when you get 1,000 - 3,000 views a video. heard you need to be reaching millions of views in videos to make something.

i probably should not even stress out my monetization as it will probably be pocket change for me

SteviesLilWorld

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hi Josh.
In a general ballpark, Youtubers get anywhere near $500 to $2000 per million views. From that they have to give Google a share.

It all depends on ads watched or click on though, a youtuber could get millions of views and not get paid one cent if no one watches the ad or clicks on it.
Now with the changes to the way ads are run on Youtube, people can expect their revenues to go down.

I wish you the best in being able to make a living off of Youtube, but realistically, I wouldn't quit your day job unless you can start reliably pulling in a few million views a month.

Ater

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This is how much made on average for 1000 views in the last few years:
2016: $0.88
2017: $0.90
2018: $1.05
2019: $1.36

Last year I had just under half a million views and made around $732. Based on these numbers I would probably need about 3-4 million views/month to consider making it a living. The good thing is that the money I get for 1000 views has steady been climbing and that thrend seems to continue with January 2020 crushing January 2019. The more it goes up the less views needed.

Most of my viewers are from the UK with the US in second place and Germany in third. I'm in the gaming niche.

There are of course other ways to increase your revenue depending on your channels topic, selling merch, promoting your web shop, sponsors, affiliate links, patreon etc. But it's not easy, in most cases very hard otherwise everyone would be a YouTube millionaire. There is a reason that people say do YouTube because you enjoy it not to get rich since for most of us YouTube will be a marathon not a sprint, even if your channel is doing well and steadely growing it may take many years before the revenue is large enough for you to live on.

MiaW32

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The first year I did nothing at all. And when the views grew, then 50-100 dollars a month, now I can get a few thousand, since not only from monetization, but thanks to my channel, I can make collaborations, advertise various products in my videos.
After all, making money on YouTube is not only the monetization of views on the platform itself, but there are many more interesting options. For example, air creators ecosystem, in their meetup, told how to make money on merch and brand deals. And judging by their partners and how much they earn, it's hard to disagree

ChinaRhirm

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Hey I read what you posted about multiplayer and I am just curious how much we need to raise to make it a possibility Maybe a far off stretch goal?

Keep up the great work

Reactions: Popongpong2