How much do you get paid on youtube?

joshgrahamvlogman234

Reaction score
One of my goals is to make youtube my career. I am just curious and what everyone else makes and how many subscribers/views you have to know if i could live off that amount in the next year.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I don´t get paid by youtube, and it´s fine with me!
I do enjoy doing youtube, because it keeps me going out into the world and see new things!
People will start to say that don´t do youtube for money, since people will see through it and be discouraged to watch your content!

Reactions: Vedstedsen

joshgrahamvlogman234

Reaction score
I don´t get paid by youtube, and it´s fine with me!
I do enjoy doing youtube, because it keeps me going out into the world and see new things!
People will start to say that don´t do youtube for money, since people will see through it and be discouraged to watch your content!
Well my reasons for wanting to make money is to do youtube fulltime and that be my only job and so that way i can buy stuff for my videos. Like i dont care to be rich or anything I just want to make good and funny content and to do that to the fullest extent i need money (sadly)

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Well my reasons for wanting to make money is to do youtube fulltime and that be my only job and so that way i can buy stuff for my videos. Like i dont care to be rich or anything I just want to make good and funny content and to do that to the fullest extent i need money (sadly)

What kind of channel do you have?

Reactions: Popongpong2

UnboxingSve

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
You will need to be another Casey to make living out of youtube :). Vlogs are ideal that it does not require that youtube becomes your professional career. Just like you said, film your daily life and if you earn some extra $, good for you, but to make it enough for monthly bills, it will be pretty hard. For example, I have around 3k daily views on my videos and almost 2k subscribers, I make 60$ monthly. That is not enough to cover expenses for food, and not to mention other monthly expenses I have.