How many ytfriends have you made?

Livelifeinabox

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
We are still very small, around 60subs at time of writing but so far have made one friend that posts on most of our content, been invited over to housesit from another subscriber and we just slept over at another youtubers house we initially met on Twitter only a few months ago! We are loving our new YouTube friends!!

Here's to more!!

MasterDF

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Just curious how any friends you guys have made along your journey and maybe how you became friends with some of them?
None. Lol im quite small though. I have awesome fan that i love hearing from but i wouldnt consider us "friends"

SnowAspire

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
Just curious how any friends you guys have made along your journey and maybe how you became friends with some of them?
2 for me so far. I mean I haven't met them but we talk on twitter a lot. I guess it depends on how you define friends lol. But I'd say 2 for now.

Hopeless Insomniac

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Musician
I've made quite a few friends through yttalk. We don't always communicate but we watch each others videos and I love seeing comments from people I know came from this site. It is a great tool to connect with other creators!

Reactions: ShamusGuitars

Envision Adventure

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Maybe a couple, I would like to make some more YouTube friends. I have found a lot of great YouTubers on this site.

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Oh, many dozens of new people. It's been fantastic getting to know so many other YouTube creators and a number of viewers, as well.