How many ytfriends have you made?

Triple Res

YouTube Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Just curious how any friends you guys have made along your journey and maybe how you became friends with some of them?

Reactions: MasterDF

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am still in the process of making friends. every time I make one, we seem to lose contact. i am still waiting to find that really awesome person who sticks around with me!

TeraVex

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Gamer, Reviewer
I'm open to make a lot more! I've only made a few though.

SinfulFox

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
When I first made my account here and started posting, I made a lot of nearly instant friends? Like I talked pretty regularly, in forum posts and in private messages, with about 10-15 people on here and we would even chat in YouTube comments, lol. It was a lot of fun, even added some on Skype and voice chatted? xD

But then I kinda dropped out of the YouTube scene and focused on my job and college, and it's been like two or three years now...? >____>;; So I'm kinda having to start all over again. New channel and everything. ;P

Cidsa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I only have a couple. Sadly there are a lot of fairweather types and they will leave you behind at the drop of a hat (particularly if they start doing better than you.)

It's a bit sad really. If you look at people who started really early (Pewdiepie and co are a good example), they're all pretty tight. It's much harder to get that these days.

PureDangles

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ive made a few youtube friends, but i made a lot of them from twitter. Im a gaming youtuber who does nhl videos and its a small community, but growing and i find myself tweeting with the small guys like myself a lot!

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I think I have maybe oooneeee youtube friend? we don't really talk, just watch eachothers videos and comment LOL thats about it. I haven't made any PROPER friends yet though, Anyone? Hit me up??? LOL

Addie

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
When I first made my account here and started posting, I made a lot of nearly instant friends? Like I talked pretty regularly, in forum posts and in private messages, with about 10-15 people on here and we would even chat in YouTube comments, lol. It was a lot of fun, even added some on Skype and voice chatted? xD

But then I kinda dropped out of the YouTube scene and focused on my job and college, and it's been like two or three years now...? >____>;; So I'm kinda having to start all over again. New channel and everything. ;P
Same thing happened to me! When I started making videos a few years ago I managed to make a few friends. But then when I stopped, pretty much lost contact somehow. Now basically starting again.