How many videos you made, intill you seen progress?

Reaction score
I’m working on my fourth video and I’m still at 0 subscribers. Can anyone tell me what I’m doing wrong, I would really appreciate it thanks.

Seansie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
A lot of it comes from advertising (social media, Reddit, etc.) and using your tags, description box, title, and thumbnails to your advantage. Don’t expect results right away, but they’ll come soon enough :) don’t let no subs turn you away from making content you enjoy.

Reaction score
Yea I’ve been doing this for awhile, but been on and off with it. I’m starting to get more serious, so I made a brand new channel. My last channel had 19 subs. Any tips on what I should do or fix in my videos? Thanks a lot :)
A lot of it comes from advertising (social media, Reddit, etc.) and using your tags, description box, title, and thumbnails to your advantage. Don’t expect results right away, but they’ll come soon enough :) don’t let no subs turn you away from making content you enjoy.

We should love Scorpios

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I paid for views at one point, but it did not help the overall popularity of my youtube.

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I made around 100 videos before I started to see any real growth.
You should ignore the numbers for the first couple of years.
Just keep creating videos. Make everyone better than the last and try to keep to some form of regular schedule.

JeffEvans

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I agree with what a lot of the others have said. It still seems super early on but I'd just focus on the three T's titles, tags, and thumbnails. Put out quality content consistently (that part is important), what I've done is forced myself to upload at least once a week on my main channel and a few times a week on my new channel. It's tough, but consistency is the most important part of this process. Then find a community in your niche, whether it's a FB group or Reddit, then don't spam content but become an active member and share your videos where you can. It's a marathon not a race! Good luck!

McCoob

Young Scientist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
My channel started getting popular after the first video. It just depends how well you can hit your target audience.