How many videos have you uploaded this year?

Cassarilla

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Cartoonist
15 new videos this year that are currently public. I also have a few videos I moved over from an old channel. I wish that number were higher. But the past week or so I’ve been trying out a schedule of Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Going to try really hard to stick with it and see where it goes. If I do, that would be 61 more videos by the end of the year.

Really trying to see what consistency does for my channel.

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
hmm. 13 videos for me so far this year.. I didn't know I'd done that many. I'd better hurry with next one is case 13 turns out unlucky. Why is this question important to you though?

195 across multiple channels. 150 on my main channel.
racegrooves when did they stop making proper matchbox cars? now they come in crappi plastic packaging. Thats just not the same as the old cardboard box and window. :( :( :(

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
25 as of today, I will try to get 4 more uploaded by tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

LifeWithAnnie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Including a video I will be posting tomorrow, I would have made 13 video's this year. The first four are videos I did once every month for four months, unboxing videos. They were the easiest to make for me while I was in college. The next 2 are 'vlogs', my first ever vlogs since I'm a bit vlog shy so I don't really do them. The next 2 are Q&A collabs I did with a friend about University. That was a month ago. I am now trying to upload a video every week and thanks to this website and some others, I am looking for and sometimes am successful when it comes to collaborations :D

Reactions: Farley Productions

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Definitely had to go back and count but I'm looking at 49 currently posted videos as of January 1st of this year. It's been quite the productive year for me. Looking forward to definitely making more whenever I get the time. =]

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
45 videos in 3 months,, I haven't get to the point of uploading daily although I'm thinking I should do it but it is going to be a lot of work to be honest, like I'm barely sleeping lol but I really think it will be better for my channel

Mister20seven

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
I uploaded only 2 videos until now. One of a vacation and one of a weekend trip. I've got a third one int he pipeline, but I didn't start yet. Hopefully I can make it to a total of 4 this year... I know it's nothing, but that would be my most productive year :D