How many videos have you uploaded this year?

Seansie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
From January 1st, 2018 to this very moment reading this, how many uploads have you made this year? How do you think that has affected your numbers?

Mine is 11. I honestly wish I had posted more, but I’m still proud of myself for actually posting something in the first place. Hopefully that number will at least double by the end of this year. I have seen that my most recent animations have gained a lot of traffic, so I definitely think making more of those types of videos (but also finding a balance of quality versus quantity) is a good idea rather than the kind of content I was posting months ago.

Reactions: darkstarmedia

VidaDeJeremiah

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Started YouTube about 2 months ago and have 37 videos up. I promise content once a week but try to upload more because if people watch my channel I want them to have other videos of mine to watch as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
To date I have uploaded around 100 videos. I schedule for release every other day.

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
From January 1st, 2018 to this very moment reading this, how many uploads have you made this year? How do you think that has affected your numbers?

Mine is 11. I honestly wish I had posted more, but I’m still proud of myself for actually posting something in the first place. Hopefully that number will at least double by the end of this year. I have seen that my most recent animations have gained a lot of traffic, so I definitely think making more of those types of videos (but also finding a balance of quality versus quantity) is a good idea rather than the kind of content I was posting months ago.
I have basically uploaded 2 videos this year and it maybe got me about 400 views. My old videos still get most of my views so my new ones haven't had much of an effect. I'm not sure why one of my videos only has 337 views, I think it is pretty damn cute. I have another video that I don't think is as good that has nearly 350K views.

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
If I have counted correctly, I have uploaded 213 videos in 2018, but that´s because I have uploaded a lot of music footage, both from a Metallica concert and 3 days of Download festival. It may sound a lot, which it actually is!

Reactions: LifeWithAnnie

Seansie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Dang a lot of you have so many videos out! I guess it depends on the kind of content you make too (some of my videos can take several weeks to make since they’re animations). Thanks everyone for the feedback though! I’d be interested to see how some of you balance producing videos to other life stuff going on (jobs, family, school, etc.)

BrettTaylorYT

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I just started my channel a couple months ago but I’ve gotten 12 up so far this year and I’m working on number 13

Idec Sdawkminn

Horror Versions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
To date I have uploaded 174 videos this year. That's one every day since February 10, with 6 extras. It would've been more, but my channel was down from Jan 1st to Feb 9th.

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Dang a lot of you have so many videos out! I guess it depends on the kind of content you make too (some of my videos can take several weeks to make since they’re animations). Thanks everyone for the feedback though! I’d be interested to see how some of you balance producing videos to other life stuff going on (jobs, family, school, etc.)
I uploaded the most videos while I was working and doing school at the same time. Dog videos are easy most of the time though, it is kind of a point and film half of the time. I think in 2018 I uploaded 2 videos so far. I think I'm over 200 videos but I haven't looked at analytics in a while so I don't remember how to quickly find this.