How many videos does it take to get going? (Jacksepticeye)

Quick Question

Questions Answer Everything
I'm sure most of us know Jacksepticeye one of the biggest let's play YouTubers out there with 15 million subscribers and about 100k more until 16M.

Well if you didn't know he also has some of the highest output of videos. I'm pretty sure he uploads daily and even multiple uploads daily. Overall he has about 3200 total videos on his channel which is insane.

I am wondering if anyone knows how many videos he has made before his channel started to take off?

I'm not sure. I know he got a shoutout from pewdiepie when he was very small which helped him out a lot. I was just thinking though. Will the YouTube algorithm favor you more for having a ton of videos?

I'm not sure. I know he got a shoutout from pewdiepie when he was very small which helped him out a lot. I was just thinking though. Will the YouTube algorithm favor you more for having a ton of videos?
Not sure about video totals but I know uploading daily is favored as long as each video gets decent traffic.

It's a wider net and naturally will bring in more views if you make many videos covering many topics.
This. Except not this, at the same time. The more videos you have, the more likely your name is going to be spread around for others to see. So, if you do a million Happy Wheels videos, you're gonna pretty well known in the Happy Wheels community if people actually enjoy or hate the absolute hell out of your content. But at the same time, if your videos aren't consistent, then you're not likely to attract anyone, because it's very unlikely the YouTube algorithm will promote your content to viewers if they're not of similarity to what they've watched of your channel before. It's trying to find that perfect balance.

Back