How many videos do YOU have?

Grant Casual

Future Famous Vlogger Without Big Hair
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Comedian
On my main channel itsgrantcasual, i have 131 total videos and 121 videos public.

Kleineganz

Opinionated Vlogger and Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
Nah, I wanted to but then I thought to myself how much I hate ads, and my viewers probably would to.
Ok thanks. I was curious because the ones I have posted that I tried to monetize, my monetization was completely rejected by YouTube. No 3rd party content claims, no copyright violations - just a completely rejection of monetization.

Stretchroc

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ok thanks. I was curious because the ones I have posted that I tried to monetize, my monetization was completely rejected by YouTube. No 3rd party content claims, no copyright violations - just a completely rejection of monetization.

Try to dispute it and say fair use, I did it and I'm able to monetize I just choose not to.

ChrisW

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
currently sitting at 166.
when doing gaming videos i'd be able to upload them fast, but now since switching to doing other stuff it's taking long to get a finished video to upload

Miles

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
2 :) Hah, hoping to get at least 20 or so up there before there before the year is over. Even though the year is over half over, shockingly.

TundraZer0

Generic Title
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have a whole whopping 9 uploads...yeah. I'm a terrible person.