How many tags is too many tags for youtube?

CubiCraft

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Do you mean to repeat your tags in the description field also; Like a list of your tags for your subs to see? If so dont do that. But do try to use the tags throughout a nicely written description.
Ok, i'll see in to that then

Annette Regina

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Its not clear whether you mean tagging the description box or the tagging box.
As some people so max out the tagging box then add further tagging in the description field.
Don't tag in the description field (Just your nice description) and by all means max out in the tag section. I rarely max it out. I just add the relevant tags in various sentencing ways + 1 word / 2 word / 3 word relevant tags.
Yes That sounds like a workable plan. i didnt plan on tagging in the description box, just the tag box. Thanks still!

danyatm

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
somebody still believe in magic power of tags?

mr.jacks

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
as long as you are tagging things that have to do with your video I would say try to maximize it if possible I have no proof but would think accurately tagging your videos and more important putting as many as possible may help bring in views and even subs if they like your content.

Explorationnation

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I usually do around 7 tags or less. I notice the less tags I use the better my videos do.