How many subs do you get a month?

Chipface12

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I only recently gained a fair few (around 15 in December) because of a shoutout, aside from that I only gain around 2 per month. I'm currently on 85 subs but what does it feel like to gain a lot? Aha, I have no clue!

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Picked up 5624 in the last 28 days

Nutfee

Reaction score
I'm lucky to get one. Still trying to take off.

PureDangles

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I cant give an exact number but i would describe it like this. None to very little. I just cant seem to get the ball rolling from my "hot" start (100 subs in 2 months was hot for me i guess).

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My channel is so small! I get 2-5 if I am lucky! I just went a month and got -2! I have a lot of dead subscribers so I secretly get kinda happy when someone unsubs just in case they are one of them!

Toast Gaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My channel is so small! I get 2-5 if I am lucky! I just went a month and got -2! I have a lot of dead subscribers so I secretly get kinda happy when someone unsubs just in case they are one of them!
That's a very good way to look at it. Inactive subscribers only inflate a number and don't add any real value to your channel. Better to have an accurate idea of who you can count on for consistent views and comments rather than an inflated number.

Reactions: Lizzeelive