How many of your videos survived the Youtube AgeGate filter?

Cidsa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
16 out of 35 remain.
Most of them make sense (covering M rated games for example) but there are 8 that don't make sense at all. Most of them are innocuous while a couple are also covering M rated games but got missed somehow.

Reactions: wasabiroots

Yachts For Sale

Yachts For Sale
Reaction score
All of my videos survived the test thankfully, although the comments in at least one video have been hidden by the restricted mode...Sometimes viewers have left some pretty spicy comments LOL!

The other interesting outcome of this experiment was that when I changed account YouTube appeared in it's new layout, then when I switched back to Yachts For Sale it went back to normal. Strange, eh?

Cromartie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Holy damn, 34 out of my 61 survive.

I was a kinky mofo back in the day. XD

MemoryOfWoe

Reaction score
Don't think I had much chance even if I wasn't cussing due to the type of content of my videos (horror games) so I'll try harder to avoid anything not pg13 with my language

Larya

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't even understand how this works, only 2 survived out of like 50+...We don't cuss or anything like that, we rarely slip a bad word but mostly it's just child friendly. What is this nonsense?? Please tell me this is a beta thing.

datguyonYT

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
WHAT!!!
some of my videos survived?!
I'm disappointed of my self, I'll have to be more edgehog the next time.

MemoryOfWoe

Reaction score
I'm thinking (as a gaming channel) it'll involve the type of games you play as well. I just did a search of the game outlast with and without restricted mode...severely limits the content I can make

Last edited: