How many of your videos survived the Youtube AgeGate filter?

Dataizm

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
All my few videos survived. I do feel bad for Felix tho.

Reactions: wasabiroots

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
ok so i lost 6 of my 21 videos, meaning over a quarter are gone. and for a channel doing kid friendly cartoons, that's silly to say the least.
most of them are also music only with no lyrics, voices, or subtitles whatsoever.

Also took my lizard cops series off, I have no idea why, Im even aiming it at kids :(, maybe the word 'cop' is way too scary lmao

Lekjih

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Only one, the one about mysterious bangs mildly perturbing cats. Don't know how that's allowed, when I swear at the end, and the exploding eggs one isn't, given that one is -completely- clean.

JesusGreen

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
187 out of 195 videos. Too lazy to go through and figure out which videos are blocked. I know one of them, and that one I expected to be blocked - but not sure about the others or why they're blocked.

Most of my most popular videos are there though, and the only one that isn't is the one that I expected to be blocked.

My guess for the videos that did get blocked is that it's probably an instance of swearing or two that got past. Nowadays I specifically avoid swearing in videos but I think when I made my earlier videos if a swear or two slipped in I just left it.

I'm pretty happy with this result. :)

LuKris

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I reckon 34 out of 39. Because of course you can't talk about LGBTQ+ issues and paranormal experiences on camera.

TobyWan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
HA! Out of 44 videos 5 are still up with the restriction on. Im not even crazy vulgar. I guess on F bomb is enough to get pulled.

LuKris

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
HA! Out of 44 videos 5 are still up with the restriction on. Im not even crazy vulgar. I guess on F bomb is enough to get pulled.
I'm starting to think that this new Youtube restriction mode is working randomly.