How many of you have multiple channels?

Commoncentsmike

I've Got It
I've got my main channel where I film myself discussing financial topics, but I'm thinking about starting another one where it's just film/voice over stuff. Perhaps discussing entirely different topics while not endangering my main channel.

Long story short, do you have more than one channel?

I've been making videos on YouTube for 8 years. I started on a channel called AJScupstacking and since then have made more. Currently and for the past 3 and half years I've been on this channel called TheVlogTheory. I've made well over 1000 videos through my years and have teamed up with many YouTubers. It's totally okay to have multiple channels, as long as your intentions are to tell a story and to entertain. You don't have to worry!

I have two channels, my main one (TheSwedishTraveler) where I post vlogs and traveling videos, while in my other one, I do some commentary and making bad singing videos. Believe me, you don´t want to hear me sing. You´ll probably go deaf, or you want to after you hear it! Which is why I don't write the channel name!

I have had around 12-15 channels over the years and currently have around 6.

Thanks for the responses. Cannot imagine keeping up with 6 channels! Though I suppose upload frequency may differ channel to channel

I tried starting a second channel for more story-based, long-form video content, but it was so much work trying to make that many videos that my work on both channels suffered, so I shut it down. My hat's off to anyone who can maintain more than one channel effectively.

I have 4. One main channel for random stuff, and reaction channel, the Pokemon channel, and a gaming channel.

I have two channels. The one I present a unified body of content on that makes sense as a channel. Then I have my personal one under my name where I upload things for friends or myself that don't really fit cohesively with the content on my main channel. It can be nice to have two channels. If one takes off you can promote your other one on it. However, twice the channels twice the work.
Good luck!

I've had lots of different channels over there years.

I've removed some of them, but I still got 3 left. One really old channel where me and my brother uploaded random crappy videos. There's my Minecraft channel. And then my music channel! The only one I actually still upload stuff to.

Back