How many daily views do you get, and when did you start youtube?

Sevrax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I want to see if I'm doing well after 9 months of youtube

DieuGirl

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
I've been doing YouTube for about 2 years, and I really only get a 1-2 views a day. Then again, I'm probably still doing something wrong. Analytics should be a good place to start in order to gauge your progress from 9 months ago.

Sevrax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've been doing YouTube for about 2 years, and I really only get a 1-2 views a day. Then again, I'm probably still doing something wrong. Analytics should be a good place to start in order to gauge your progress from 9 months ago.
IMO it's kind of impossible to get recognition with walkthroughs, probably the most oversaturated type of content, so unless you are very very good at it you are going to have a hard time. But yeah I watch analytics all the time, I made some good progress over the past month

newage

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
500-600 views a day. Started 2 years ago. Didn't really take it serious until 2016.

JAMESMONOZYME

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Generally get 1-2 views a day. I'm not concerned though as I'm not really making much content at the moment and the content I want to make but cannot do at the moment due to lack of equipment. I hope to actually start creating some gaming content mid 2017 but until then it's just going to be random videos or may even decide down a different route. I'm not really able to give any advice to you on how to increase views as clearly mine is not good haha but they're plenty of people who give good advice here and on YouTube.

RCJGAMING

Rcj gaming
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i'm getting around 20 views a day ,been doing youtube since 2015 get 279 subs

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I started youtube 2 years ago, and get about 20-30 views per day! which I think is decent!

DuncanT

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I started YouTube just over a month ago, with 7 videos. 1 video each week and I've got a total of 1800+ views! I got 210 views the last two days, it always spikes HARD when I upload a new video!

PureDangles

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
On days i release videos i usually get 20-40 on that video and some change on the other videos on my channel. Days i dont release videos its like 3-5 depending on the day. Also on days i release new videos i really advertise the new video hard on twitter and reddit. Ive been doing youtube for just over two months.