How many ytfriends have you made?

I am still in the process of making friends. every time I make one, we seem to lose contact. i am still waiting to find that really awesome person who sticks around with me!

When I first made my account here and started posting, I made a lot of nearly instant friends? Like I talked pretty regularly, in forum posts and in private messages, with about 10-15 people on here and we would even chat in YouTube comments, lol. It was a lot of fun, even added some on Skype and voice chatted? xD

But then I kinda dropped out of the YouTube scene and focused on my job and college, and it's been like two or three years now...? >____>;; So I'm kinda having to start all over again. New channel and everything. ;P

I only have a couple. Sadly there are a lot of fairweather types and they will leave you behind at the drop of a hat (particularly if they start doing better than you.)

It's a bit sad really. If you look at people who started really early (Pewdiepie and co are a good example), they're all pretty tight. It's much harder to get that these days.

Ive made a few youtube friends, but i made a lot of them from twitter. Im a gaming youtuber who does nhl videos and its a small community, but growing and i find myself tweeting with the small guys like myself a lot!

I think I have maybe oooneeee youtube friend? we don't really talk, just watch eachothers videos and comment LOL thats about it. I haven't made any PROPER friends yet though, Anyone? Hit me up??? LOL

When I first made my account here and started posting, I made a lot of nearly instant friends? Like I talked pretty regularly, in forum posts and in private messages, with about 10-15 people on here and we would even chat in YouTube comments, lol. It was a lot of fun, even added some on Skype and voice chatted? xD

But then I kinda dropped out of the YouTube scene and focused on my job and college, and it's been like two or three years now...? >____>;; So I'm kinda having to start all over again. New channel and everything. ;P

Same thing happened to me! When I started making videos a few years ago I managed to make a few friends. But then when I stopped, pretty much lost contact somehow. Now basically starting again.

Back