How long will I succeed in YouTube?

syla

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Dear Member,
I wanna know some clear detail about how long can i succeed with my YouTube Channel. now I wanna create a new Youtube Channel relate to Cooking Channel, and one more is Origami Folding paper, So which ideas should I choose and How can I get succeed with it?
Appreciate for your answer!
THANK

Reactions: darksmokeyt

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
@syla

Hello and welcome to the forum.

So which ideas should I choose

For this bit, I've moved the thread to the "ideas and planning" section of the forum. - Although I have to say, it's quite strange that you have created a YouTube channel if you don't have any ideas. Usually people have lots of ideas and therefore they create a channel.

I wanna know some clear detail about how long can i succeed with my YouTube Channel.
I'm not sure what you're asking. There is lots of information on this forum but nobody is going to do the research for you and then feed it to you.

So here is my advice for you from 4 years on YouTube and also here on YTtalk.-

YouTube is very competitive. There are hundreds of thousands of new channels every day. I see similar traits in all the people that succeed:

- They are self-starters who are very proactive.
- They have plenty of ideas for videos because they are truly passionate and knowledgeable about their chosen subjects.
- They are patient and they have a long-term plan.

How can I get succeed with it?
Everyone wants more views. It's pretty much what the whole forum is about. Consequently, this question has been asked and answered hundreds of times already.

Here are some sections to check out (but there is no need to start a new thread):

http://yttalk.com/forums/strategies-technique-advice.14/
http://yttalk.com/forums/youtube-tips-tutorials-help-guides.91/
http://yttalk.com/forums/youtube-video-marketing-strategy-seo.88/

Also, please use the forum search: http://yttalk.com/search/?type=post

syla

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
@syla

Hello and welcome to the forum.

For this bit, I've moved the thread to the "ideas and planning" section of the forum. - Although I have to say, it's quite strange that you have created a YouTube channel if you don't have any ideas. Usually people have lots of ideas and therefore they create a channel.

I'm not sure what you're asking. There is lots of information on this forum but nobody is going to do the research for you and then feed it to you.

So here is my advice for you from 4 years on YouTube and also here on YTtalk.-

YouTube is very competitive. There are hundreds of thousands of new channels every day. I see similar traits in all the people that succeed:

- They are self-starters who are very proactive.
- They have plenty of ideas for videos because they are truly passionate and knowledgeable about their chosen subjects.
- They are patient and they have a long-term plan.

Everyone wants more views. It's pretty much what the whole forum is about. Consequently, this question has been asked and answered hundreds of times already.

Here are some sections to check out (but there is no need to start a new thread):

Also, please use the forum search:

Thank you for your comment. And I want to tell you that I didn't want to create a new thread that was took for answering for many times maybe I can't find a good keyword to find a topic that relate to what I want to search for and I hope you know my reason, but now I would like to say thank you for answering my question. Thanks

Reactions: Crown

Nikki120113

YTTalk's Cookie Pizza
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Other
Don't focus on overnight success. All those big youtubers you see nowadays started small like all of us years & years ago! They put up with barely anyone even watching them but they still stuck it out & worked hard on something that made them happy & wanted as a career. No one knows how long a youtube channel will be successful either, even big youtubers have that question in their minds. Main point is, do video's because they make you happy & you want to share that happiness with others, it'll be obvious if all you want is numbers :)

Focus on one channel for now, see how that goes. Perhaps do some research & learn new techniques to make you stand out from the rest of the cooking & origami channels out there.

Realm Unknown

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
There is no guarantee with anything relating to Youtube honesty, sorry but thats just how the platform is, understanding that too helps though with how you handle your content.