How long to see results of more uploads?

Cidsa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hello friends,
I first posted this with the worry that more uploads was hurting my channel but I realized I was looking at quarter 4 which still has 2 months left to go on it, oops!

What I wanted to know instead was when you started to notice how uploading more often positively affected your channel. I've been doing this for about a month now and my gains have been small but I figure more time is necessary.

Last edited:

Samira

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I heard from most small youtubers that upload too often can maked them lose subscribers (there videos explaining this topic) when a small youtubers upload often people that have subscribed ( and are not really that dedicated) will unsubcribe again. ... however the trick is to gain more subs per upload then lose.

If your videos are of value to people then it be fine. Alot of growing goes on behind the scenes talk to people in the community (not always promoting your videos) and support others

Reactions: Dave2017

Ocean Chan

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If there are too many uploads, even the most dedicated follower wont be able to keep up and watch it all.
People also dont want their yt feeds to be clogged up with the same vids from 1 channel.
The other thing is, can a non-full time youtuber put out high quality videos that frequently?

I used to upload weekly - there was good growth.
I swiched to fortnightly uploads - havent really seen a difference in views or subs

Reactions: Samira

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
When you are targeting different keywords in each of your uploads, More uploads will only go a long way to grow your channel.

When you target different phrases you will be making your content found by different people in your niche hence channel growth.

Subscribers can never be overwhelmed by Good content on different topics in their niche....That is the reason why they subscribed to get more info.

As SEO is concerned the more videos the more your channel will grow fast because as the videos start gaining good ranking positions on the search your view count and subscriber count will only be on the rise.

Having said that it is always important to look at your channel analytics to get a feel of what your audience want.

Hope that helps