How long does it take you to shoot+edit 1 video?

KreateTive

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Recording the video varies. Depending on what type of video I'm making it could take an hour up to a whole day but as long as you know how to format your videos on to the editor you should take an hour or two to finish it up.

WokingWithWill

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The Average time to shoot, edit and post on YouTube takes me around 6 hours per videos.

Julius Gacgacao

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm filming a short today and right now I have 2 days scheduled of filming. Editing on short films can take 2-3 days if I hustle.

Sunsbookishgamesx

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
It depends when i started i was like oo this is easy id like film and upload probs took me 40 mins now to film and edit like 2 hours

Hendrik Kapp

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Depending on the length and the amount of editing needed, I would say around 7 - 8 hours to shoot and edit everything.

CMTXRATED

I Is Batman
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
I know that when I first started posting videos, it used to take me 30-60 minutes to shoot a 4-6 minute video, and then another 1.5-2 hours to edit. Now I feel more comfortable in front of a camera & using Final Cut Pro, so I can shoot a 4 minute video in about 15 minutes, and cut the editing down to about 1 hour (unless there is lots of editing that needs to be done, such as jump-cuts, adding lots of text, adjusting exposure, etc). If there is lots of editing, then it will still take me 1.5-2 hours.
Around 3 hours

Yoursharkfriend

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
For me it takes a shorter amount of time to film then it does to edit. But whenever I work on videos whether it's filming or editing time flies by so quickly. Usually the time frame you have sounds the same as mine.

Brenden

Message me if you need anything :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Editing is the longest part because I want to get it right, but sometimes I don't even edit. Depends on the video.

Dean Lemon

Check out my channels!!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I usually take around 30-60mins filming, then around 1 hour/1.5 hour to edit!

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The videos on my channel that I share figures on here take me around an hour from start to finish.