How long does it take you to make a Youtube video?

How long does it take you to editing 1 youtube video

• Total voters
If I'm vlogging, well that doesn't take long but if I'm making a short film that usally takes me 2 to 3 weeks from first concept to finished article.

My videos usually take about 4 hours and more even though they are only a few minutes long, but i put a lot into timing with music effects etc so i guess thats why it takes so long, but it would be a different story if i was making a trailer or something

Depends on the video for me lol. The one in my signature took about 2 hours. 1 hour of finding the right sound bites and another hour putting them all together in the right sequence.[DOUBLEPOST=1345840815,1345840693][/DOUBLEPOST]
Usually takes me a couple hours to completely master a new song. Then depending on number of tracks, 15-45 minutes to record. Then syncing audio and video in imovie takes 10 minutes. If I have to split screen, or triple screen, it takes around 30 minutes to export and reimport videos for each part of the split screen. The longest video took me all day (like 11:00AM-7PM) to learn, record, and split screen.
Shortest took 20 minutes.
Dude your guitar skills are WICKED. Subbed XD

I have some video's that take 2 minutes. I'm working on one that has taken about 10 hours so far, needs more work too! But I hope it gets 10,000+ views.

Usually between five to seven hours for me. Set up, recording, editing, and designing a thumbnail. Then if you count research, writing out notes and upload time, it can easily be... quite a long time. lol

Doesn't help that I'm OCD either... lol

Making my gaming videos isn't too hard. I'll record like 3 hours straight, then load up Vegas and cut the video into ~15 minute sections. Takes about 30 minutes to edit the whole set of videos, then each rendering takes about two hours. Uploading takes about another 2 hours. Including everything together, it's about 7.5 hours to get a video completely finished and uploaded. But I'll have a batch of videos done, rather than only one video for 7.5 hours of work. 4 of those hours aren't work, anyway, just waiting time for render/upload.

Back