How long does it take to grow my channel?

lawsoflaze

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I started my channel months ago and still haven't reached a 100 subs. I'm so lost. How do you guys get it so fast?

Fazza

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I can only dream of having as many subscribers as you guys!! The main thing is though, I'm enjoying what I'm doing and learning as I go - especially when it comes to editing the videos I've created as I haven't done that in some time! :) The subscribers that I do have, have a shared interest so I'm also enjoying watching and commenting on their videos that I like.

Where my channel ends up may not be where it started, I'm doing random videos on the things that I have and over time I shall see which ones get the most views and use that information to see what types of videos I should produce in the future.

Mashaunt

Reaction score
Website
m.youtube.com
Channel Type
Other
My channel is Ask Shauni and Mondi and my and I have a show about how to create happiness and success in real life. We have had our show for about 2 months. Things have been going slowly any suggestions?

Mashaunt

Reaction score
Website
m.youtube.com
Channel Type
Other
My husband and I have a show about creating happiness and success in real life. We have had our show about 2 months. It is going slowly any suggestions?