How long does it take to grow my channel?

Azzvex

Growing your YouTube channel can take days, weeks, months or even YEARS!

Although it can take a while, don't just give up because you see other YouTuber's with successful growth on their channel. When you compare your channel to a BIG YouTuber, and your new, then chances are, they will get views and subscribers faster than you.

But don't be worried about this, their channels will have MOST LIKELY taken a long time to grow.
Although some BIG YouTuber's blew up overnight, that's PROBABLY because they had a BIG following on other social media profiles.

As long as you keep posting videos and sticking to your plan and schedule, then gradually you will build a fan base sooner or later. :)

Azzvex on YouTube.

Great motivation for all of us and 100% true:):up2: Growing a channel can take years and it is VERY hard work there is no sense in comparing your channel to bigger channels cause you have no way of knowing how they got there. Keep making videos because you love it and keep improving your content:up2:

Solid advice dude. Growing a channel does take time, put unless the work is put in all that time can fizzle into thin air. Promote, promote promote. Share, share, share. Be active on every corner of every platform you can get your hand on. The more ground you can cover early the more easily accessible you will be.

i have been trying to grow my channel for almost 3 years now. Its time that i start uploading more videos. The thing is that If i do that I dont want them to be a waste and noone to watch them ebcause I see a lot of channels that post a lot of videos, but they dont get that many views. I want to face success

Growing your YouTube channel can take days, weeks, months or even YEARS!

Although it can take a while, don't just give up because you see other YouTuber's with successful growth on their channel. When you compare your channel to a BIG YouTuber, and your new, then chances are, they will get views and subscribers faster than you.

But don't be worried about this, their channels will have MOST LIKELY taken a long time to grow.
Although some BIG YouTuber's blew up overnight, that's PROBABLY because they had a BIG following on other social media profiles.

As long as you keep posting videos and sticking to your plan and schedule, then gradually you will build a fan base sooner or later. :)

Azzvex on YouTube.
I have had my channel for a few months now, and Iv'e been stuuck at 120 ish? for a whileeeeeeeee now, hitting 100 was a great milestone but it just made me want more and really wanna achieve my goals and grow more.

My Youtube channel name is : VibingWithYaya. iv'e had my channel for a few months now, and i was honored enough to hit my first 100 but since then iv'e been stuck ! and i really wanna grow my channel. I upload every week, im very consistent and dedicated, it just gets rough sometimes when im not seeing the growth i want.

One viral video and you can grow big in couple of days. It's like winning in lottery.

Yeah I have also a youtube channel named GlamWithNaina & i also got stucked after 100 sub,& I really want to be successfull.God Help Us..For What we want.....

Growing a channel can take a long time!

Some great advice here, take small, valuable clips from your video content and share it on social media. Make sure you have all of the decent strategies in social (e.g. hashtagging etc)

When you can do that well, you will like others to your main channel.

Obviously first thing is first, you have to make great content. Hope that helps a bit!

Back