How long did it take you to get your first 100 subs???

Weallstink965

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It took me almost 2 years to reach my first 100!:eek:
After that they seemed to come regular c:

I have a "side" channel tho that managed to reach 200 subscribers in just a year o-o

Reactions: HC.SameerPatil

Jacobb

Reaction score
oh well, I'm at 6 subscribers right now, I started 2 weeks ago so, It's gonna take some time, hopefully, I can make it till Christmas? who knows haha

Reactions: HC.SameerPatil

nguwusic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I remembered when I reached the first 100 subs.

My channel has been inactive for a long time, I was stuck at 20subs in september 2016.
I was getting serious about youtube and started to make one video/week and got 100 subs 4 months later; was so happy.

I reached 1000 after 9 months.

One video kinda went viral and the overall view count increased.
And from there it just grew out exponentially, I still don't get how I got 10 000 september 2017 (in one year).

This is just the beginning, I'm going to get 15k soon and aiming to who knows 100k !

So Everything is possible guys, stay creative and believe in you !

Last edited:

MrYorkiesWorld

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats on your first 50 subscribers!

When I got my first ONE subscriber I was probably the most excited human being on the planet, and then it must have taken me about a year to get to my first 100 subscribers. Obviously this was a while ago now as I've managed to be lucky enough to get to over 1,000, but it just made me feel as if someone accepted me for who I was. I was never a popular person in my childhood. I got a lot of bullying in school etc... and so the thought of getting my first 100 subscribers when I did was quite overwhelming. This must have been around 2011 time, almost a year after I started my first YouTube channel.

Since then, when I created my new MrYorkiesWorld channel, I was shocked by how fast I gained subscribers, but I think that excitement sort of faded, since I'm 23 years old now and I was only 16 or 17 or something like that when I got there before.

So to summarize, I think it's the feeling of being accepted and valued by others that comes from your first 100 subscribers. After that, for me at least, things just flew and became the norm.

MyBigBrain

I've Got It
Reaction score
6 weeks, 600 views and 0 subs. I've come to the conclusion that for my type of content and niche, I will never get any subs so I just pump out more videos to get more views instead.

MultiDragon129

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've always been doing let's play videos ever since I created this channel...and I believe I made my 100 subs within the first year, but I guess I haven't improved much since then and It's completely my fault I guess XD