How long did it take you to get to your first 100 subs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie Taylor

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
It didn't take that long for me. After about one month my channel began getting subscribers. After a two years I know hav 700. I was growing crazy fast until I deleted all my videos, but I started making more again.

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
i got 100 subs in 100 days, thought not 1 per day!

Reaction score
Mine was really slow, but I wasn't uploading things and I didn't really take my channel seriously at the get go. Once things started rolling it took about six months or so, it's been picking up the pace like crazy over the last few weeks, ever since I hit 200 subs.

lsherran

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've had my channel for years, but I've only recently started regularly adding videos in the last 3 months. I'm currently at 116 subscribers, but I think I had about 21 to begin with as legacy subscribers!

Cinnamon Sweet Shoppe

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It took me 5 months to get over 100 but 9 months later I reached 1000. As you put more videos out there, your subscriber rate should pick up at a faster pace. At least that's what happened to me.

Reactions: lsherran

CrazFrank

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Took me over a year, to be exact...11 month. But in that time a lot has changed in my channel as I had no direction, now I have a better heading but still rough seas arrg! Now I sit at 275 and can say that the more subs you have the faster it goes up. Started on jan 2015 so that means in 2016 I have made 175, almost double. Come and join the fleet!

Voov

Promotion platform for creators just like you
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
We don't have 100 subscribers yet, but hopefully it doesn't take long, haha!

Hollysaurus

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
What advice do you have for someone completely new with barely any views or anything. Wanting my channel to grow faster

ThrillCoaster

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hay Holly, I just had a look at your channel. Your first view video are shot on a phone right? You need to turn that phone sideways lol. trust me, that will help. Also be a little creative, get a nice banner up there or ask someone to help you out. I am pretty sure there are loads here who would :)
Did you set up your twitter at the same time. If you did this is what I did, build the Twitter audience, tease them with snippets of your video's, people will soon make the jump to and see whats going on. I would also change the "about me" part, I know your Holly and up for everything but who is Holly? So, this is what i'd do.
A lovely getting to know me video, explain who you are, what the channel is about and then let people have a look. If you need any help then message me, I've not long started myself but am always willing to help! I'll give you a shoutout on Twitter now.

Reactions: Dalindcy
Status
Not open for further replies.