How long did it take you to get to your first 100 subs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little World View

i need to get away from my computer and stop hitting refresh to see if I have any more subs...though most the time I don't lol for those of u who have made it past the 100 subs club how long did it take you? And how are things now that you have past 100 subs? Are things moving fast, steady, slowed down?

i need to get away from my computer and stop hitting refresh to see if I have any more subs...though most the time I don't lol for those of u who have made it past the 100 subs club how long did it take you? And how are things now that you have past 100 subs? Are things moving fast, steady, slowed down?
After I started uploading regularly I think it took at least a year. Things have not sped up, I've barely passed 1k not too long ago

We are still working towards 100 subs. We have been doing it for about a month right now and were at 13 subs as of last Tuesday but now sitting at 80.

Not reached that important milestone yet and I'm doing this since 5 months. Currently I'm at 87 and the maximum I reached was 91, before the YT "purge" and lately the number became stagnant. This thing is bugging me but I literally have no control over it (apart from creating the best vids possible and sharing them here and on the social media). I think that there can be up and down in a yt channel and someone can be luckier then someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back