How long did it take "you" to get the subs rolling in?

Mike Kowalski

Director of ImaginationLand
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Anyone have an idea how long it will take going from 50 to 100? Or will the next 50 be as painfully slow as the first lol

bwochinski

Gaming and Goofing
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
Anyone have an idea how long it will take going from 50 to 100? Or will the next 50 be as painfully slow as the first lol
haha unless you have a big influx from a hit video or doing some really good video promotion I would expect the rate of gain to be pretty much the same... :)

Mike Kowalski

Director of ImaginationLand
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
haha unless you have a big influx from a hit video or doing some really good video promotion I would expect the rate of gain to be pretty much the same... :)
Yea I figured as much lol, thanks :D

Taeshan

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Haha i would love to have 5 subscribers sometime but i really need to up the quality. Jeez none of my friends subscribe, and im getting better. Really hoping to one day find a really good thing.

Joofville

Funny Animations
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I don't think there's really a defined scale on how long it takes to get a certain number of subscribers. I think it's all based your content and how popular it is. Sure you should promote as others have mentioned but if you don't have stuff worth watching, people are not going to subscribe. Just make great content and subscribers will follow. ;)

Reactions: Frassmiles

AreYouAwareBro

I check out your videos if you comment on mine!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Once I had my first over 100k views video I got a 1-5 subs a day (other channel)

Frassmiles

ಠ_ಠ
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Aha, just promote your videos and stuff.

You can promote them on 9gag, funnyjunk, reddit, my.tv etc

You just need to do some research on where you can promote yourself through various sites. Get a few friends to help you out by upvoting your content on these sites and you'll be on your way :)

This is a good way to get some decent views at a slow pace, by then you'll get a fair amount of subscribers.

Best of luck to your channel mate.