How Long did it take for your channel to really Grow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what should I do then?
Take it slowly at first. Maybe a vid a day should be good. You seem to make a lot of videos so you'll never run out of stuff to post and if something pops up where you can't record, you'll be covered with the stuff you've already made!

Sort yourself a schedule :) Everybody likes consistency but not overkill :) It can take years my friend it all depends on several things, of course if you are well connected with the right people and you release high quality content and network a lot you might grow a lot faster than somebody who is doing it off their own back with mediocre content and not much variety :) It takes dedication!

So what should I do then?
I've seen that you upload walkthroughs and such,maybe set a limit. When I started I was uploading one video per day. I just recently started uploading two a day only cuz I have 4 series going on at the moment and it would take forever to finish em all like that.

Well, that's kind of a vague statement. I basically began regularly uploading vids on January 1, and that's when I consider to be when my channel truly began. By a month later I had over 300 subs, and now it's been about 1 1/2 months since my channel truly started, and I now have 1.6K subs and 255K total views. I actually consider myself to just be very lucky and my sub count grows by 5-10% every day.

Last edited:
This thread is from 2013. Please don't bump old threads because it creates confusion about who is an active member on the forums. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back