How long did it take for you to start getting views?

YesXplain

Reaction score
Whats up guys,

For views, Is it within 24 hours of posting your video or did it come a few days after? If your video does not get views in first 24 hours is that it, is it done for life?

Also do you guys use successfull videos as a template for your own, i know i do for structure lol.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: darkstarmedia

joshgrahamvlogman234

Reaction score
I mean im pretty new but for me i get half my vies the first day (thats usually when i advertise on social media) and the other half the reat of the week its up

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Whats up guys,

For views, Is it within 24 hours of posting your video or did it come a few days after? If your video does not get views in first 24 hours is that it, is it done for life?

Also do you guys use successfull videos as a template for your own, i know i do for structure lol.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

If you have some established viewers and market your videos appropriately, there's no reason in hell why you shouldn't be getting views - even if it's just a handful at first.

I can't stress the importance of sharing your content enough - at a time when the algorithm remains a deadly mystery, at least posting on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Reddit puts a small bit of control back in your hands.

YouTube4x4

I've Got It
Reaction score
I think having a decent library of videos is a good first step before getting some consistency on views. Once you have 10-15 videos uploaded things will start flowing a little better. Of course it all depends on the quality and topics.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

drunkonlife

Reaction score
I am a relatively new YouTuber (I've had an account for some time but never posted) coming in at roughly 2-3 months new with regular videos and what I noticed is that as your library and subs grows, your views do as well. The first two months, I got very few views...like topping out at 20 per video. About a month and a half ago, my views have increased significantly. What I've noticed is that if you have an active sub base, those views will come within the first couple days and maybe the algorithm starts favoring your video more?

I've also noticed that the type of video also matters. I'm a gamer that currently has two series going. One gets me 50-100 views within a day or so of posting. The other one, I'm feel lucky if that number exceeds 20.

KevsBoxTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, my first video got 560 views on its first week of being released, the only reason I got many views was, Social Media. You may not think it, but Social Media is your biggest friend and tool, if you are able to build a small community through Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. You'll more than likely going to get more views than the average youtuber that does not use social media.People share to their friends and family videos that they like through what? SOCIAL MEDIA.

LuckyBreeze

Reaction score
Couple of weeks. I make tutorials, so they are not so catchy as entertainment videos, but if properly named and shaped - they are getting views even without social media and sharing. And if I would do some sharing - I think it would have been faster.