How long did it take for you to hit 1,000 subscribers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowOnyx

I'm so chill it's spooky.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I've been really interested for the past few days to see how long it took people to get to 1,000 subs. For some there was a video that went viral, for others it took them a couple of years, and then for others it took them less than a couple of months. For gaming channels this has really made me wonder since I'm a gaming channel and it can be really hard to get noticed if you don't have the latest game or the latest console.

Is anyone here over 1,000 subscribers and if so how long did it take you and what was your gateway (popular) video? Did networking help you a lot or sharing your videos on random websites?

skenkee

Mr. Blue
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Are you a girl? Tell the world you are a girl gamer. Throw some boob power around.

Are you a guy gamer then pretend you are a girl and throw some fake boob power around and make fun of it.

my 2 cents to earn subs.

Jamiet88

The Talk Handed One
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian
Not sure if i ever will get 1000 subs, but i like to dream :)

Wreckless Eating

YouTube Space LA Alumni
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
It took about 6 weeks. There was no popular video. We reached that mark on the strength of our schedule (1 video per day without missing a day) at the time and the willingness to respond the comments, which drives audience engagement. We've reached the level we're at now without "gateway" videos. We haven't had a single viral video. Just very steady performers over time.

ApexxWolf

I make Cartoons and Animations :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Just over 1 year >.<

NIP

Raaawrrr Raaaaawwrr Raaaaaawrr!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm at around 550, and i've had this channel for about 6 months. So I will hopefully get 1000 subs in a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.